Saturday, July 20

Salam Ramadhan!


Hello assalamualaikum ni hao!

Its been long since I last posted anything here lol. Been busy. Sick. Helping my sick beloved grandmommah. And just BUSY. One word is enough to describe it all. So... what have I been up to? Nothing much really. This sakit kepala memang membunuh. And idea untuk berkarya masih lagi pada level 0. Sobbss.

This Ramadhan was absolutely different from the previous one. Last year I was as at the pink of health. This time I keep on getting this massive headache. I guess I have to see the doctor eyh? *buatmukamalas* Last year I cooked everyday for iftar but not this year. I cooked twice but then we keep on having our iftar at gramps so yeah. I think my grandmommah masak lagi banyak kali dari I lol :p It's true what we learnt in Islam...

SIHAT SEBELUM SAKIT

Pada suatu ketika kita sihat walafiat, satu dunia kita yang punya. Dan dalam sekelip mata je, Allah yang Maha Berkuasa boleh bagi penyakit kat kita. Walau sekecil zahrah macam terpotong jari time potong bawang is a challenge for us especially time nak beribadah. Allah nak uji keimanan kita. Adakah kita akan still beribadah walau dalam keadaan uzur sekali manapun? (uzur as in sakit okay gais, BUKAN uzur syari'i haha) Walluahullam. Yang penting solat fardhu jangan tinggal ye kengkawan. I admit I am not pious, selalu jugak tinggal solat. But we can change aite? So lets change to become better. To become the more Muslim whom is not just an Islam on our IC but also in our hearts.

But this Ramadhan is special. I still been given the chance by the Almighty to repent my sins and try to change and become a better slave to Him. But ofcourse everything starts with babysteps aite? How would I walk if I do not know how to crawl? How would I run if I do not know how to walk? Eventhough I am NINETEEN *bangsheadonthewall* My knowledge about my religion, about Islam is still as small as a pea, as immature as a baby. But that's life aite? That is ILMU. Ilmu sentiasa bertambah. Dan takpernah berkurang. We can never stop learning even if we have traveled to thousands of countries. Knowledge will always expand. And us human will always learn something new.

I guess I'll try and share my experiences here on my blog. Mana tau boleh jadi inspiration kepada sesiapa. Saya hanyalah hamba Allah yang mahukan keredhaan-Nya. Salam Ramadhan!

p.s pegi bazaar Ramadhan tu janganlah shopping sakan ye gaiis. Tahulah nafsu makan kuat time tu tapi JANGAN MEMBAZIR tau! Membazir amalam syaitan. Walluahullam.

TEEHEE ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment